Share |

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RAMR Is Ready To Go Up

The Bermuda based insurance company RAM Holdings(RAMR) hasn't been doing well for the year going from $5 in January to as low as 75 cents. However from the technical chart it looks like the stock is about to turn around as MACD is now above 0 and the stock is trading above 50 day moving average.

Another encouraging data is the insider tradings which have been all buys this year. In addition on the recent earning announcement the company reported net income of $126.3 million compared to $9.1 million of the same period last year.

However the company is effected by the residential mortgage-backed securities so although this stock is a great buy at this point, do trade with caution.

1 Comments:

Anonymous penny stocks said...

I have a web site where I give advise on penny stocks and stocks under five dollars. I have many years of experience with these type of stocks. If theirs anyone interested in these type of stocks you can check out my web site by just clicking my name. I would like to comment about the future of the stock market theirs always bargains in the stock market you just have to be willing to take the time to find them. Speaking of stocks under one dollar that worked out for me. I recently sold my shares in vonage holdings corporation for 5 dollars. I bought the shares in 2009 for 37 cents. This was a rare exception to the general rule most of the stocks trading under 1 dollar are not good investments. The way that you find low priced stocks that are worthy investments is to have as much knowledge and experience as possible about these type of securities. Only than can you profit tremendously from these stocks.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home